2018 branch elections
Nominations are now open for the KU UCU 2018 branch elections. Nominations are invited for the following positions:
- Branch Chair
- Branch Vice-Chair
- Branch Secretary
- Branch Membership Secretary
- Branch Treasurer
- Branch Health and Safety Officer
- Branch Equalities Officer
- Branch Committee (four places)
- Site Health and Safety Representatives (state which site: Kingston Hill, Knight’s Park, Roehampton Vale, or Penrhyn Road)
Nominations require the signatures of the nominee and two supporters (who must be branch members) and should be submitted using the nomination form (see below) to the Returning Officer Engelbert Stockhammer via email (email@example.com) or the university internal mail.
The deadline for receipt of nominations is 17:00 on Wednesday 25 April 2018.
If you would like copies of the nomination form or further information either on the nominations and election process or on being a committee member, please email Simon Choat (firstname.lastname@example.org). Election results will be available no later than the Branch AGM on 23 May 2018.